Sunday, November 05, 2006

On being bothered and being a bigger person

I think in most societies, it is considered a good thing to be a "bigger person" no not tall and heavy buff, but like a big person who cuts people alot of slack and have lots of patience and endurance and the sort. On the other hand, people think bad when someone gets bothered about everything and make a fuss... Why can you be a bigger person, they will ask...

The reason this thought occurs to me right now, is because I am living with two girls and yes, they are getting on my nerves. They are nice and all, but yes they still do somethings that trigger off some nerve in my system and I get annoyed. However its seldom that I actually do and tell them or more so confront them with the things that they have done. This is because I think of saying something, and it just seem so minor that I feel like I will become the nagging bitchy type if I do say it.

most of it is not that big of a deal... its just that all these things add up... and I feel like bursting but just cannot, due to the fact that it makes me a nagging person which I do not want to be. Its like in the back of my head, a voice keeps saying "Hey that are minor things, a big person 大人 must not be botherred with things as such" but the thing is maybe I am not one of them! maybe I am just a really nagging controlling person! Ahh yes there it is I've said it! Ha!

But then again, I think again, I myself probably do somethings as disturbing as well, that I do not notice which is bothering my housemates in various degrees. who knows, because we're all trying to be big here...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not a "really nagging controlling person". If you were, you would get signs from people around you.

You are one of the nicest and loveliest persons I have ever met. And... I am usually write about people.

A friend

Anonymous said...

"right" I meant!