Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Google Error

Yes it has actually happened...
God of the 21st century our Big Brother, Almighty itself

GOOGLE HAD AN ERROR IN THEIR SERVER!!!!











First of all, I was quite surprised, I suspect it was a hacker in action, I seize to believe that there was actually a server error due to their mistakes, no that just cannot happen.

However I have to admit to the fact that it is becoming more scarier and scarier due to the fact that now google owns EVERYTHING... on the net that is..

When it bought You Tube, that was it, that was the signal when we realize we must hail Google and must worship it, because it will soon own you.
But seriously, I am a big fan... am a believer...

In google we trust.
but we should beware of things to happen, maybe it will become the big brother who is watching you.

No comments: