Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Where the hell is Matt?

I have rediscovered You Tube..
This is all thanks to Hwa who sends me a clip atleast once everyother day, which makes me search for more stuff on the site to cure my boredom.

One of the things I've managed to dig up for myself is this clip called "Where the hell is Matt?"
This is a video clip a guy made of himself dancing which you can easily find anywhere.. the only thing is he has done this throughout 39 countries.
It includes probably many, not all, of the cities he has visited during his trip I think has started around 2005 and 2006.. 6 months 39 countries and 7 continents.



It is quite funny due to his dancing which is quite cute in a way but also due to the little situations he put himself into while filming.. like in the mist of children and animals.. you have to see it for yourself.
It is quite inspiring and he seems soo free.. in his own ways.


It reminded me of how I used to love traveling and the feeling of being released from your own captivity when I was traveling.. this is when I was backpacking through Europe in 2002 for 2 1/2 months.
I feel like I am too old, too busy and maybe not enthusiastic enough to do this again.. and then I feel maybe I have already become "that adult" that I tried as hard as possible not to become..
The adult who is more concerned about their sofas and furniture income and cheap gas bills.. to think about life what I want and how I want to live not as a exterior but as a person.. as a coreself. Anyways time to stop and rethink.

No comments: