Monday, March 26, 2007

the big bowl fills up later

대기만성
this means that the big bowl fills up later(than smaller bowls), which mean people who will become big in society actually bloom later on in life.



Imagine the guy or girl who was the coolest kid in class/grade and then look at them now. You see?

For one, I think all the experiences in the world, we strive to have them earlier. As if earlier the better, but I also think that you get jaded easier when you experience these things too fast, too soon.

For example, I've been to 8 conferences in the past two/three years, and must say now feel abit jaded towards them in the sense that I know them now. Am up for newier things in life.
In that sense you get one over with and go on to the next, but this is not neccesarily good... I would imagine.

There is a time and place for everything, as the song goes.

No comments: